Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Corrected Schedule and Some Notes

Hi everyone!  Three quick things today...

#1 - Thank you so much for your time at the costume parade last night.  It took much longer than I expected (didn't factor in the higher number of actors OR that many actors have multiple costumes), but I appreciate your patience so much and LOVED seeing your hard work!  I think this is the least amount of notes I've needed to give, so thank you for following the guidelines so well!  The costumes are going to look great together on stage! 

#2 - All ticket packets are ready.  I tried to hand some out last night that hadn't been picked up yet but it quickly got too busy and I still have many that need to be signed out.  Please pick those up this week.  Also, I wasn't very clear with the "TBD" orders.  Slips that state that a TBD order has been made are included in your packets.  These are not actual tickets, just a note to say how to reserve specific dates once dates are decided on. 

#3 - I accidentally listed the wrong rehearsal time for Friday!  It is 5:30-7:30 like usual.  So sorry for the typo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment