Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome!  Be sure to sign up for email updates (type your email in the bar above, click "submit," then look for a confirmation in your email) or check back often for updates and information that will keep our production running smoothly!  

[update]
As soon as our meeting ended I received some questions that reminded me I forgot to talk about a few things!  ACK!  

#1 - DOUBLE CASTING
I am planning on having all young actors involved in both casts.  If you/your child was double cast and but only wants to participate in one role, please let me know by Thursday or Friday's rehearsal. 
 

#2 - MULTIPLE PARTS
Somewhat on the same note, if you have been cast as two parts and only wish to play one, please also let me know by Thursday or Friday's rehearsal.

#3 - SCHEDULE
The rehearsal schedule will be done ASAP.  It's a bigger puzzle than the cast list so I'm not completely certain when I will be done, but my goal is to have January and February completed by the first rehearsal and March completed the following week.

Our first rehearsal is THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2013 and will be for ALL CAST (4:30-7:00pm).
The second rehearsal is FRIDAY, JANUARY 25, 2013 and will also be for ALL CAST (5:30-7:30).

No comments:

Post a Comment