Monday, April 15, 2013

Thank you! And photos!

Hi everyone! 

Thank you so much for an amazing show!  I am still struggling to express what's in my heart, but know that I loved every moment of the process.  There was something extra special about this group that I am holding very dear! 

I know some families are dealing with the post show sadness already so I wanted to share some photos Nichole Murphey took -- maybe it will help to look and think of the fun memories!  (I was going to wait to share with the video info but that may take a little while still.) 

Here's the link:  http://littlemermaidjrgilroy.shutterfly.com/

You will be asked for a password.  The password is ocean. 

Once you're in, you can look around, upload, order, etc... If you are a shutterfly member, you can also add your photos to share if you'd like! 

Thank you again!  And I'll be in touch once the recordings of the show are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment