Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Jazz Shoes, Facebook, Flyers and Sweatshirts!

I hope you are enjoying your week off with your kiddos!  A few things to cover...

1.  I heard from a parent that Payless has a lot of jazz shoes in right now.  If you're not planning on using them for dance classes in the future, that could be a great place to pick them up.  (I'm not sure about the quality to give a recommendation to use them for dance classes, but they'd be fine for the show!) 

2.  To help with your ticket sales, a Facebook Event has been created so you can invite your friends.  It has all of the cast details, dates, etc... So CLICK HERE and invite family, friends, coworkers, neighbors... you get the idea!

3.  Here's our official flyer if you'd like to email it to family and friends.  You should be able to right click and save this one.  Feel free to email me if that doesn't work and I'll send you the file.

4.  One of our great theater moms set up sweatshirts/tshirts with a gal she knows.  They're great (I know because I'm spoiled and have one already -- thanks ladies!), and you're welcome to order one if you'd like!  All you have to do is fill out the form HERE, including your size, whether you want a sweatshirt ($35) or t-shirt ($20), and what you'd like on the back in the "Special Instructions" box, then click submit!  She'll then shoot you an invoice and you can pay via PayPal.  We'll also have printed forms near the sign out sheet at rehearsals if you'd like to fill one out there and give it to me.  Here are some photos to help you decide if you'd like to order!




That's all for now!  I'll be in touch late this week or over the weekend about all the lovely volunteer opportunities coming up as we are getting closer to show time!

No comments:

Post a Comment